How to Apply for Refund
- Last Date to Apply for First Refund and Last Refund is mentioned on relevant Course Page of Course Booklet, Website and in your Fee Challan cum Fee Receipt. Amount Deductable in First Refund Case and Last Refund Case are also mentioned in the relevant Course Page of Course Booklet and on our website.
- Click here to generate Refund Application Form Click Here.
- Refund request made verbally or through phone/email/fax shall not be entertained in any case.
- Refund Application in the prescribed format will be accepted along with Original Fee Receipt, Wisdom School of Science & Mathematics Identity Card & Attendance Card. No refund will be made after the Last Refund Date, except special cases as below.
- Refund will be credited in Father / Mother / Student Bank Account through NEFT / RTGS mode only. For this you have to submit Cancelled Cheque or Bank Passbook first page copy along with Refund Form.
- Refund rules are SAME even
- If a student joins class after commencement date or
- If a student doesn’t join or attend even a single class at all or
- If a student apply for refund before commencement of the class.
Refund in Special Case After Last Refund Date
- If a Student get Admission in any Medical / Engineering College located in India for MBBS / BDS / B.Tech. / B.E. / B.Arch. only through any Competitive Examination, refund will be made after deducting amount equivalent to Last Refund amount out of Fee Paid. Refund shall not be payable if amount paid is less than amount equivalent to Last Refund amount.
- Refund of fee will be applicable only for the aforesaid courses. Refund will not be made for B.Pharma / B.YNS / B. Physiotherapy / B.VSc, B.Sc. and other Courses.
- Last date for such special case refund is 30/09/2021.
- For this following documents must be submitted along with prescribed Refund Application Form.
- Original Fee Receipt of WISDOM SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS.
- Identity Card of WISDOM SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS.
- Attendance Card of WISDOM SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS
- Photo Copy of College Call Letter / Counselling Letter.
- Fee Receipt of College Admission
- Refund application on the ground of severe disease may be considered by the management committee, after passing Last Refund date on submission of Medical Prescription / Report.
- Admission in a particular course at a particular location is subjected to availability of seats.
- Keep your fee receipt safely, in many cases it will work as an authentic proof of your registration at WISDOM SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS
- After fee deposition student must collect their Attendance Card by showing the original fee receipt.
- After completing the Admission process student’s Batch & Building details will be sent to him/her by SMS on Mobile number, 2 days before class commencement. After that he/she has to report in the Institute / Class Venue along with his/her Attendance Card, on the date & time as specified in SMS. After Fee Deposition Course/Phase/Stream/Study Center Change is permissible (subject to availability of seat and performance of the student) on payment of prescribed fee as per list given below along with the difference of Course Fee :
Pre-Medical / JEE (Main+Advanced) / JEE (Main) Particulars Upto 15 Days* 16-45 Days* Course Change 1500/- 6000/- Phase Change 1500/- 6000/- Stream Change 1500/- 6000/- Study Center Change 1500/- 6000/- Pre-Nurture & Career Foundation (PNCF) Particulars Upto 30 Days* After 30 Days* Course Change 1500/- 3000/- Phase Change 1500/- 3000/- `Study Center Change 1500/- 3000/-
- After Fee Deposition Course/Phase/Stream/Study Center Change is permissible (subject to availability of seat and performance of the student) on payment of prescribed fee as per list given below along with the difference of Course Fee :
Batch Change 300/- Duplicate ID Card 100/- Duplicate Attendance Card 100/- Duplicate Batch Card 100/- Duplicate Fee Receipt 100/-
- If a student fails to deposit 2nd Installment on or before the Last Date mentioned in course booklet, late fee @ 50/- per day will be charged (in addition to Fee) upto 30 days. After this the admission shall be treated cancelled without any prior information & refund of fee.
*Days will be counted from class commencement date.
Click here to generate Refund Application Form Click Here.