Privacy & Policy
WISSM App is developed and owned by MIET. The Trust office address of the TRUST is S.M.LODGE No-7/13, Gulam Murthusa Street, Elliss Road, AnnaSalai, Chennai- Tamil Nadu INDIA; Pin Code-6000005.
Customer's usage is governed by the acceptance of the terms and conditions of the MAHADI ISLAMIC EDUCATIONAL TRUST, Here after referred as MIET
We understand that providing personal identifiable information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We respect your trust and committed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data you provide to us. We request all our users to review our ‘privacy note’ to understand how we deal with information regarding you. These privacy practices are applicable to all the site visitors and clients of Our WISDOM SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS
By subscribing to or using any of our services, user agrees that they have read, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how they subscribe to or use the services. We reserve the right to make changes as and when required in these Terms and Conditions at any time and will make the most recent version available on the Site. By using this Site and continuing to use the Site after any modifications, user agrees to the terms and to be bound by any such changes. If user does not want to be bound by the terms, they must not subscribe to, or use our services.
We do not share user's information without their prior consent. By submitting the pre and post registration information ( collectively, "User Information"), user grants us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable , world-wide, royalty-free, license to use, publish, publically display their information for promotions in all languages, forms and media on the Site and other modes. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to edit, modify and/or remove their Content without prior notice.
Users are solely responsible for their Content/Information, and they agree and represent that they will not:
- submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless they are the owners of such rights or have permission from their rightful owners to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein.
- use a false identity or impersonate any other person or use a name that they are not authorized to use.
- submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or give rise to civil liability or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The registered and non registered users of this mobile app are not authorized to use the content in any way that causes, or may cause, or damages to the mobile app or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the mobile app; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal or fraudulent.
- Users or visitors of this mobile app are not authorized to use, copy, store, host, transmit, send, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root-kit or other malicious computer software.
- MIET can use the user's information to understand their needs and provide them with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- a). Internal Database. b). To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our new products, Improvement or other information which we think is best to our user's knowledge and interest using the email address provided by them.
- From time to time, we may also use our user's information to contact them (via email or Phone) for market research and feedback purposes.
- MIET is authorized to disable the user's account in MIET sole discretion without notice or explanation if found violating the engagement terms.
Data & Privacy
User accepts that, as a limited liability entity, MIET has right in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. User agrees not to bring any claim personally or with the help of third party against MIET’s officers or employees in respect of any loss they may suffer in connection to this mobile app.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to MIET 's other rights under these terms and conditions, if user breaches or intends to breach the terms and conditions in any way, MIET may take action which is appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending their access to the mobile app, prohibiting them from accessing the mobile app, blocking computers using their IP address from accessing the mobile app, contacting their internet service provider for requesting them to block their access to the mobile app and/or bringing court proceedings against them.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with GOVERNING LAW, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the TamilNadu Jurisdiction only.
In consideration of the use of the services, the user agrees to provide correct & precise information about them as required by the services registration form wherever necessary; and maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Click here to know our Refund Policy.
Editing or Updating Information
A user may contact us in order to remove, deactivate or edit his/her account information and profile at email@example.com and/or by logging into our App to update his/her information. The requested changes may take up to 24Hrs to appear online because of verification process and server cache policies. Note that after deletion or deactivation of account, user will not being able to access any members. Additional residual information will remain in our archives and records, but that will not be used for a commercial purpose.